24 Nov 2023, 22:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24 Nov 2023, 22:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-55
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Nov 2023, 22:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24 Nov 2023, 22:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-55:) heyooo
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Nov 2023, 22:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-56
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Nov 2023, 22:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25 Nov 2023, 00:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-59
“When I’m alone, I’m with the person that tried to kill me.”
-John Mulaney
25 Nov 2023, 01:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-60
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎.
- 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑❧