Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-50 Well, I just replied to a new thread, and you?

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-49 ooh nice! Alright

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-50 Great! What are you doing?I'm listening to my playlist!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-49 listening to music as well! And talking to my friends!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-50 Oh! Cool!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-51

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-50 yeah

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-51

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-52

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-53 I love your new pfp Asa (can I call him that?)

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"