24 Nov 2023, 21:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-50 Well, I just replied to a new thread, and you?
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Nov 2023, 21:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49 ooh nice! Alright
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Nov 2023, 22:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-50 Great! What are you doing?I'm listening to my playlist!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Nov 2023, 22:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-49 listening to music as well! And talking to my friends!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Nov 2023, 22:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-50 Oh! Cool!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Nov 2023, 22:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-51
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
24 Nov 2023, 22:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-50 yeah
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Nov 2023, 22:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-51
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
24 Nov 2023, 22:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24 Nov 2023, 22:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-53 I love your new pfp Asa (can I call him that?)
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"