Moods and More! open! cheap!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:27
Aries Scythe wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 16:04 Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this
Order confirmed! I’ll be doing your order, I’ll get it to you soon!

Also @Elodie Norman, sorry, your order isn’t free, it’s 50% off, so 3S instead if 6S!!
Ohhh, okay, my apologies! So, who am I paying?

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:35
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:27
Aries Scythe wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 16:04 Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this
Order confirmed! I’ll be doing your order, I’ll get it to you soon!

Also @Elodie Norman, sorry, your order isn’t free, it’s 50% off, so 3S instead if 6S!!
Ohhh, okay, my apologies! So, who am I paying?
That would be Madi:)
She will be working on your order, both orders (yours and Aries’) will be received in 1-5 days, most likely sooner

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:36
Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:35
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:27
Aries Scythe wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 16:04 Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this
Order confirmed! I’ll be doing your order, I’ll get it to you soon!

Also @Elodie Norman, sorry, your order isn’t free, it’s 50% off, so 3S instead if 6S!!
Ohhh, okay, my apologies! So, who am I paying?
That would be Madi:)
She will be working on your order, both orders (yours and Aries’) will be received in 1-5 days, most likely sooner
Okay, thank you! So, am I using potato peelings or something, being a first year? Any idea how many I'd need, if that's the case?

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:36
Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:35
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:27
Aries Scythe wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 16:04 Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this
Order confirmed! I’ll be doing your order, I’ll get it to you soon!

Also @Elodie Norman, sorry, your order isn’t free, it’s 50% off, so 3S instead if 6S!!
Ohhh, okay, my apologies! So, who am I paying?
That would be Madi:)
She will be working on your order, both orders (yours and Aries’) will be received in 1-5 days, most likely sooner
Okay, thank you! So, am I using potato peelings or something, being a first year? Any idea how many I'd need, if that's the case?
Yes, you’ll need 87, you can pay now or after, it’s your choice!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:43
Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:36
Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:35
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:27

Order confirmed! I’ll be doing your order, I’ll get it to you soon!

Also @Elodie Norman, sorry, your order isn’t free, it’s 50% off, so 3S instead if 6S!!
Ohhh, okay, my apologies! So, who am I paying?
That would be Madi:)
She will be working on your order, both orders (yours and Aries’) will be received in 1-5 days, most likely sooner
Okay, thank you! So, am I using potato peelings or something, being a first year? Any idea how many I'd need, if that's the case?
Yes, you’ll need 87, you can pay now or after, it’s your choice!
Paid!

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Elodie Norman wrote: 10 Nov 2023, 06:08 Banner
Name: Elodie Norman
Year: First year
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: Uhm, I believe it's free?
Photos: I'm not really into pictures of real people, so I was hoping this was okay? if it isn't, I understand!
Reducio

Fc: Emma Watson, I suppose, and that's about it-
Color Scheme: monochromatic shades of blue, white, off-white
Aesthetic: light academia, books maybe?
Text: “Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
Additional info: none!
Hi, Elodie! Your order is ready.
Reducio
Image posted by the member

please let me know if you would like any changes!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Madi McQuade wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 21:57
Elodie Norman wrote: 10 Nov 2023, 06:08 Banner
Name: Elodie Norman
Year: First year
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: Uhm, I believe it's free?
Photos: I'm not really into pictures of real people, so I was hoping this was okay? if it isn't, I understand!
Reducio

Fc: Emma Watson, I suppose, and that's about it-
Color Scheme: monochromatic shades of blue, white, off-white
Aesthetic: light academia, books maybe?
Text: “Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
Additional info: none!
Hi, Elodie! Your order is ready.
Reducio
Image posted by the member

please let me know if you would like any changes!
It's incredible! I love it so much!

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 22:03
Madi McQuade wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 21:57
Elodie Norman wrote: 10 Nov 2023, 06:08 Banner
Name: Elodie Norman
Year: First year
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: Uhm, I believe it's free?
Photos: I'm not really into pictures of real people, so I was hoping this was okay? if it isn't, I understand!
Reducio

Fc: Emma Watson, I suppose, and that's about it-
Color Scheme: monochromatic shades of blue, white, off-white
Aesthetic: light academia, books maybe?
Text: “Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
Additional info: none!
Hi, Elodie! Your order is ready.
Reducio
Image posted by the member

please let me know if you would like any changes!
It's incredible! I love it so much!
thank you! glad you like it.

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Aries Scythe wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 16:04 Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this
Done:) Owl sent with product!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Hi! I'm going to trade some Chocolate Frogs

Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:
Trade my :
  1. 2 commons number 12
  2. 4 commons number 18
  3. 1 common number 31
  4. 1 common number 32
  5. 1 common number 35
  6. 1 common number 37
  7. 1 common number 39
  8. 2 commons number 55
  9. 1 common number 57
  10. 4 commons number 75
Total 18 commons choco frogs will be traded
With :
  1. 1 mythic (trade with 10 commons). It could be anything other than number 17
  2. 1 legendary (trade with 8 commons). It could be anything other than number 2 and 12
Additional info: please let me know to whom I should send the froggies :biggrin:

"Be the main character of your own life."
Sere Nade | Jason Aguilar