Moods and More!
Ohhh, okay, my apologies! So, who am I paying?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:27Order confirmed! I’ll be doing your order, I’ll get it to you soon!Aries Scythe wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 16:04 Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this
Also @Elodie Norman, sorry, your order isn’t free, it’s 50% off, so 3S instead if 6S!!
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Moods and More!
That would be Madi:)Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:35Ohhh, okay, my apologies! So, who am I paying?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:27Order confirmed! I’ll be doing your order, I’ll get it to you soon!Aries Scythe wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 16:04 Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this
Also @Elodie Norman, sorry, your order isn’t free, it’s 50% off, so 3S instead if 6S!!
She will be working on your order, both orders (yours and Aries’) will be received in 1-5 days, most likely sooner
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Okay, thank you! So, am I using potato peelings or something, being a first year? Any idea how many I'd need, if that's the case?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:36That would be Madi:)Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:35Ohhh, okay, my apologies! So, who am I paying?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:27Order confirmed! I’ll be doing your order, I’ll get it to you soon!Aries Scythe wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 16:04 Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this
Also @Elodie Norman, sorry, your order isn’t free, it’s 50% off, so 3S instead if 6S!!
She will be working on your order, both orders (yours and Aries’) will be received in 1-5 days, most likely sooner
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Moods and More!
Yes, you’ll need 87, you can pay now or after, it’s your choice!Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:41Okay, thank you! So, am I using potato peelings or something, being a first year? Any idea how many I'd need, if that's the case?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:36That would be Madi:)Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:35Ohhh, okay, my apologies! So, who am I paying?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:27Order confirmed! I’ll be doing your order, I’ll get it to you soon!Aries Scythe wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 16:04 Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this
Also @Elodie Norman, sorry, your order isn’t free, it’s 50% off, so 3S instead if 6S!!
She will be working on your order, both orders (yours and Aries’) will be received in 1-5 days, most likely sooner
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Paid!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:43Yes, you’ll need 87, you can pay now or after, it’s your choice!Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:41Okay, thank you! So, am I using potato peelings or something, being a first year? Any idea how many I'd need, if that's the case?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:36That would be Madi:)Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:35Ohhh, okay, my apologies! So, who am I paying?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 18:27
Order confirmed! I’ll be doing your order, I’ll get it to you soon!
Also @Elodie Norman, sorry, your order isn’t free, it’s 50% off, so 3S instead if 6S!!
She will be working on your order, both orders (yours and Aries’) will be received in 1-5 days, most likely sooner
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Moods and More!
Hi, Elodie! Your order is ready.Elodie Norman wrote: 10 Nov 2023, 06:08 Banner
Name: Elodie Norman
Year: First year
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: Uhm, I believe it's free?
Photos: I'm not really into pictures of real people, so I was hoping this was okay? if it isn't, I understand!
Reducio
Fc: Emma Watson, I suppose, and that's about it-
Color Scheme: monochromatic shades of blue, white, off-white
Aesthetic: light academia, books maybe?
Text: “Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
Additional info: none!
Reducio

please let me know if you would like any changes!
Moods and More!
It's incredible! I love it so much!Madi McQuade wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 21:57Hi, Elodie! Your order is ready.Elodie Norman wrote: 10 Nov 2023, 06:08 Banner
Name: Elodie Norman
Year: First year
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: Uhm, I believe it's free?
Photos: I'm not really into pictures of real people, so I was hoping this was okay? if it isn't, I understand!
Reducio
Fc: Emma Watson, I suppose, and that's about it-
Color Scheme: monochromatic shades of blue, white, off-white
Aesthetic: light academia, books maybe?
Text: “Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
Additional info: none!
Reducio
please let me know if you would like any changes!
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Moods and More!
thank you! glad you like it.Elodie Norman wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 22:03It's incredible! I love it so much!Madi McQuade wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 21:57Hi, Elodie! Your order is ready.Elodie Norman wrote: 10 Nov 2023, 06:08 Banner
Name: Elodie Norman
Year: First year
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: Uhm, I believe it's free?
Photos: I'm not really into pictures of real people, so I was hoping this was okay? if it isn't, I understand!
Reducio
Fc: Emma Watson, I suppose, and that's about it-
Color Scheme: monochromatic shades of blue, white, off-white
Aesthetic: light academia, books maybe?
Text: “Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
Additional info: none!
Reducio
please let me know if you would like any changes!
Moods and More!
Done:) Owl sent with product!Aries Scythe wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 16:04 Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Hi! I'm going to trade some Chocolate Frogs
Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:
Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade:
Trade my :
With :
Additional info: please let me know to whom I should send the froggies - 2 commons number 12
- 4 commons number 18
- 1 common number 31
- 1 common number 32
- 1 common number 35
- 1 common number 37
- 1 common number 39
- 2 commons number 55
- 1 common number 57
- 4 commons number 75
With :
- 1 mythic (trade with 10 commons). It could be anything other than number 17
- 1 legendary (trade with 8 commons). It could be anything other than number 2 and 12