22 Nov 2023, 17:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
43
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
22 Nov 2023, 17:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
22 Nov 2023, 17:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22 Nov 2023, 17:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
42
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
22 Nov 2023, 17:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22 Nov 2023, 17:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
40
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
22 Nov 2023, 17:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
41
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
22 Nov 2023, 17:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
40
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.