Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-3

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2

If life goes left then you go right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2

Brooklyn T. Claymore
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."
---Albus Dumbledore
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!