Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

WE'RE OFF-

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-6 ok now ima make brownie bye

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
MAYA you skipped from 4 to 6 last page- everyone from there go back and edit

Game on pause :,)

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
oop

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
what numberrr

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
looking back its now -4 because Maya forgot to edit the last one (I think)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3 okay ty

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3 I am fine with continuing here. I think we righted everything?

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today