Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

77

“When I’m alone, I’m with the person that tried to kill me.”
-John Mulaney
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
77


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
78

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
79 Jay to the rescue


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
80

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
79 (muhahaha)

“When I’m alone, I’m with the person that tried to kill me.”
-John Mulaney
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
78 heeeh
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
77
Last edited by Astra Norrick on 21 Nov 2023, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
76 hello >:)
Last edited by Scarlett Noel on 21 Nov 2023, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!