21 Nov 2023, 04:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
79
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Nov 2023, 05:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
81 hey Victoria! R u new here??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Nov 2023, 08:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
80
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
21 Nov 2023, 11:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
21 Nov 2023, 11:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
79
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
21 Nov 2023, 11:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
79
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.