Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

79

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
80

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
81 hey Victoria! R u new here??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
80

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
78

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
79

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
79

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.