20 Nov 2023, 05:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 05:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 05:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 05:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22 that’s great!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Nov 2023, 05:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 05:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22 aww Alr gnnn!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Nov 2023, 05:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
23 GOOD GET TO SLEEP
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
20 Nov 2023, 05:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24 lol gn Asa!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Nov 2023, 08:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.