20 Nov 2023, 05:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 05:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22 Hru Asa?!?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Nov 2023, 05:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 05:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22 lol nice. I’m great!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Nov 2023, 05:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 05:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22 yeah! Yesterday or smtn I broke the 15k word count mark in my book!! Hence most of my excitement lol, and the fact that I just write my longest chapter.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Nov 2023, 05:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 05:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22 thanks!!! Ooh that’s great Asa! Was it fun??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Nov 2023, 05:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20 Nov 2023, 05:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."