Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

21 Delll!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
22 Hru Asa?!?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
21 good just sleepy :sleep: will prolly go to bed in the next 20 minutes. Hru?

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
22 lol nice. I’m great!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
21 wonderful :D!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
22 yeah! Yesterday or smtn I broke the 15k word count mark in my book!! Hence most of my excitement lol, and the fact that I just write my longest chapter.

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
21 that's awesome :wow: ! You're such a good writer, Del, so proud of you! Today I played bass in both morning services plus our Thanksgiving event at my church so I guess it was a big day for both of us haha

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
22 thanks!!! Ooh that’s great Asa! Was it fun??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
21 yesyes, very much! I love playing music in general but especially bass :D

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
22

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."