19 Nov 2023, 18:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Nov 2023, 18:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-17
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
19 Nov 2023, 18:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
19 Nov 2023, 18:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-19
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
19 Nov 2023, 18:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Nov 2023, 19:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-17
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
19 Nov 2023, 19:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Nov 2023, 19:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-17
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
19 Nov 2023, 19:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"