Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-100!!!! :grin: :wow:

One more point for Slytherpuff :wink:

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0 @Simon Kincaid
✔️Slytherpuff point added

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-3

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-5

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-4

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-5

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-6

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)