18 Nov 2023, 17:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-100!!!!

One more point for Slytherpuff
One more point for Slytherpuff
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
18 Nov 2023, 17:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0 @Simon Kincaid
Slytherpuff point added
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
18 Nov 2023, 17:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 18:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Nov 2023, 19:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Slytherpuff point added