18 Nov 2023, 17:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-91
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
18 Nov 2023, 17:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 17:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-93
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
18 Nov 2023, 17:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 17:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-95
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
18 Nov 2023, 17:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 17:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-97!!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
18 Nov 2023, 17:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 17:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-99
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby