18 Nov 2023, 14:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-76
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Nov 2023, 14:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 15:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 15:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-76
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
18 Nov 2023, 15:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 15:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 15:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 15:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-78 Reeseee! Yep I think this is prefect for Mari!
14 answers!?
14 answers!?
Last edited by Mari Alves on 18 Nov 2023, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
18 Nov 2023, 15:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff