18 Nov 2023, 13:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 13:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-71
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
18 Nov 2023, 13:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-72
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Nov 2023, 13:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-73
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
18 Nov 2023, 13:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-74
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
18 Nov 2023, 14:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 14:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Nov 2023, 14:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-78
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)