Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

:decayed:

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
words are random shapes and lines that we put definitions to

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Agree ^^

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yas

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
how's it going?

"The whole universe interests me."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
heyyy

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
rie :wow: ! you're back :D

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Reese!!You're back hey!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Someone should add a closing date

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.