Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

👀


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:ninja:

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heyoooo!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:happy: hi

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:upsidedown:

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:^|

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:sulk:

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
>:>

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
stares at paper

wut r werds

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today