Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-46 I’m ooc a gryffindor but both my h.io characters have been Hufflepuff

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-47
Oh, with all the quizzes i've took, i've always gotten Slytherin

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-48 OOC I'm a Ravenclaw Slytherin hatstill but tend towards Ravenclaw (it's like a 51/49 type thing tho), so I decided to make Asa the same thing haha

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-47

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-46

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-45

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-46 my ooc house is…complicated

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-47

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-46 how? 👀

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-45 lol, I’m a Slytherclaw, well, actually a Ravenin lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”