12 Nov 2023, 16:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
39
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 17:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
39
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 17:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Nov 2023, 17:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
12 Nov 2023, 17:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Nov 2023, 17:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
35
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 17:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
35
A dream you dream alone is only a dream, but a dream you dream together is reality.
12 Nov 2023, 17:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
34
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"