Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-21 Heyo! Hru? (she was in here a bit ago I think)

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-22 Hi AF! Just thought I'd write one last message saying hi before I went poof

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-21

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-20

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-19

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-20

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-19

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-20

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-21 kicks the door down to get in
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-22 lol

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today