12 Nov 2023, 04:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Nov 2023, 04:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Nov 2023, 04:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-9
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])