12 Nov 2023, 04:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Nov 2023, 04:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Nov 2023, 04:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
5
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Nov 2023, 04:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Nov 2023, 04:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])