12 Nov 2023, 04:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
49
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
48
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
47
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
46
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
45
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
43
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
42
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Nov 2023, 04:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
40
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby