11 Nov 2023, 21:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Nov 2023, 21:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
11 Nov 2023, 21:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73 Hru??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Nov 2023, 21:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
72
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
11 Nov 2023, 21:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Nov 2023, 23:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
11 Nov 2023, 23:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
11 Nov 2023, 23:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74 same:)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Nov 2023, 01:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12 Nov 2023, 01:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
74
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"