Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

45

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
44

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
45

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
44

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
45

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
46


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
45

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
46

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
47

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
46

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])