10 Nov 2023, 22:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36 hi hi Aries
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
10 Nov 2023, 22:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10 Nov 2023, 23:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Nov 2023, 01:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
11 Nov 2023, 02:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
11 Nov 2023, 02:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
11 Nov 2023, 02:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
39
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Nov 2023, 03:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff