9 Nov 2023, 18:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9 Nov 2023, 18:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
9 Nov 2023, 18:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9 Nov 2023, 18:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
16
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
9 Nov 2023, 18:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9 Nov 2023, 18:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
14
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
9 Nov 2023, 18:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
13
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
9 Nov 2023, 18:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
14
Last edited by Elodie Norman on 9 Nov 2023, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
9 Nov 2023, 18:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
14
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
9 Nov 2023, 18:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
13
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])