9 Nov 2023, 03:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
15
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
9 Nov 2023, 03:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
16
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
9 Nov 2023, 03:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9 Nov 2023, 03:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
14
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
9 Nov 2023, 04:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9 Nov 2023, 04:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
12
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
9 Nov 2023, 04:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9 Nov 2023, 04:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9 Nov 2023, 04:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby