8 Nov 2023, 11:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
5 (count down now)
I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
8 Nov 2023, 11:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
8 Nov 2023, 11:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3!
I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
8 Nov 2023, 11:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
8 Nov 2023, 11:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0 almost in the negative
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
8 Nov 2023, 11:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1 (only 99 more to go)
I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
8 Nov 2023, 11:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8 Nov 2023, 11:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
8 Nov 2023, 11:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.