8 Nov 2023, 03:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8 Nov 2023, 03:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36 oh no that sucks!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
8 Nov 2023, 03:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8 Nov 2023, 03:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36 loll I relate to that too much
What about??
What about??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
8 Nov 2023, 03:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8 Nov 2023, 03:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36 ah yes I see, that sucks I’m sry
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
8 Nov 2023, 03:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
35
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
8 Nov 2023, 03:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
8 Nov 2023, 03:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8 Nov 2023, 03:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36 TINY
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
. Mainly just stressed about school, otherwise I'm doing great
decisions