7 Nov 2023, 03:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-72
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
7 Nov 2023, 03:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-73
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
7 Nov 2023, 03:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 Nov 2023, 03:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-75
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
7 Nov 2023, 03:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-74
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
7 Nov 2023, 03:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 Nov 2023, 03:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-76
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
7 Nov 2023, 03:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-77
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])