Moods and More! open! cheap!

Madi McQuade wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 02:56
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 02:49
Madi McQuade wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 00:29
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 18:32 Code
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP Code
If ency page, which page?:
Aesthetic: IDK lol
Color Scheme: Brown, white
Code sketch (optional): Similar to urs
Additional info: Thanks, I love ur RP code, and I like that it’s still pretty basic (can u please make mine basic but still nice lol)
order ready! so sorry it took so long. let me know if you want any changes and feel free to use the images!
Reducio
insert quote or anything you want here!
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
interacting with:
Self | Thoughts | Others

text hereeeeee
ooc notes:
oufit:
insert notes
Reducio
insert image here


Reducio

Code: Select all

[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]insert quote or anything you want here![/size][/center][/font][/quote]
[table]
[tr]
[td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td]
[td][center][img]/images/upload/1ceu5y5nzvng.webp[/img][/center][/td]
[td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]interacting with:[/size][/center][/font][/quote]
[quote][center][font=typewriter][size=75]Self    |      Thoughts     |     Others[/size][/font][/center][/quote] 
[center][quote]text hereeeeee[/quote][/center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][left][quote][size=75][font=typewriter]ooc notes:[/font][/size][/quote][/left]
[td][quote][font=typewriter][size=75]oufit:[/size][/font][/quote][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][quote][left][size=75][font=typewriter] insert notes[/font][/size][/left][/quote][/td]
[td][reducio]insert image here[/reducio][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
Tysm!! I love it! How much do I owe?? Yes, I don’t know how expensive something is in my own shop:)
0 sickles
You get the half off deal and the co-owner discount
Nah don’t be crazy. Paid:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Banner
Name: Madi McQuade
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Fc: Rachel Brockman
Color Scheme: greens/yellows/whites/blacks
Aesthetic: flowers ig
Stats: (optional)
Text: never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them
Additional info: tysm!
Banner
Name: Everly Hart
Year: 2
House: Ilvermorny
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Fc: Lexi Jayde
Color Scheme: blues, greens, yellows, whites
Aesthetic: flowers, happy vibes
Stats: (optional)
Text: try to be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud
Additional info: none! tysm!

total: 12 sickles

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Madi McQuade wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 00:19
Banner
Name: Madi McQuade
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Fc: Rachel Brockman
Color Scheme: greens/yellows/whites/blacks
Aesthetic: flowers ig
Stats: (optional)
Text: never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them
Additional info: tysm!
Banner
Name: Everly Hart
Year: 2
House: Ilvermorny
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Fc: Lexi Jayde
Color Scheme: blues, greens, yellows, whites
Aesthetic: flowers, happy vibes
Stats: (optional)
Text: try to be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud
Additional info: none! tysm!

total: 12 sickles
Thanks for ordering Madi!! I’ll get it to you soon! Also it’s free:)
Image posted by the member

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 01:05
Madi McQuade wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 00:19
Banner
Name: Madi McQuade
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Fc: Rachel Brockman
Color Scheme: greens/yellows/whites/blacks
Aesthetic: flowers ig
Stats: (optional)
Text: never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them
Additional info: tysm!
Banner
Name: Everly Hart
Year: 2
House: Ilvermorny
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Fc: Lexi Jayde
Color Scheme: blues, greens, yellows, whites
Aesthetic: flowers, happy vibes
Stats: (optional)
Text: try to be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud
Additional info: none! tysm!

total: 12 sickles
Thanks for ordering Madi!! I’ll get it to you soon! Also it’s free:)
Image posted by the member
Paid!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Madi McQuade wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 01:35
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 01:05
Madi McQuade wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 00:19
Banner
Name: Madi McQuade
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Fc: Rachel Brockman
Color Scheme: greens/yellows/whites/blacks
Aesthetic: flowers ig
Stats: (optional)
Text: never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them
Additional info: tysm!
Banner
Name: Everly Hart
Year: 2
House: Ilvermorny
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Fc: Lexi Jayde
Color Scheme: blues, greens, yellows, whites
Aesthetic: flowers, happy vibes
Stats: (optional)
Text: try to be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud
Additional info: none! tysm!

total: 12 sickles
Thanks for ordering Madi!! I’ll get it to you soon! Also it’s free:)
Image posted by the member
Paid!
Thank you! Your order is finished now, tell me if you want any changes!! Sorry I got kinda excited with the flowers lol…
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/7eooajgapcg1.webp[/img]
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/unf4upgz3w1j.webp[/img]

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 02:18
Madi McQuade wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 01:35
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 01:05
Madi McQuade wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 00:19
Banner
Name: Madi McQuade
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Fc: Rachel Brockman
Color Scheme: greens/yellows/whites/blacks
Aesthetic: flowers ig
Stats: (optional)
Text: never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them
Additional info: tysm!
Banner
Name: Everly Hart
Year: 2
House: Ilvermorny
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Fc: Lexi Jayde
Color Scheme: blues, greens, yellows, whites
Aesthetic: flowers, happy vibes
Stats: (optional)
Text: try to be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud
Additional info: none! tysm!

total: 12 sickles
Thanks for ordering Madi!! I’ll get it to you soon! Also it’s free:)
Image posted by the member
Paid!
Thank you! Your order is finished now, tell me if you want any changes!! Sorry I got kinda excited with the flowers lol…
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/7eooajgapcg1.webp[/img]
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/unf4upgz3w1j.webp[/img]
Thank you! I love them

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Banner
Name: Elodie Norman
Year: First year
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: Uhm, I believe it's free?
Photos: I'm not really into pictures of real people, so I was hoping this was okay? if it isn't, I understand!
Reducio

Fc: Emma Watson, I suppose, and that's about it-
Color Scheme: monochromatic shades of blue, white, off-white
Aesthetic: light academia, books maybe?
Text: “Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
Additional info: none!

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Elodie Norman wrote: 10 Nov 2023, 06:08 Banner
Name: Elodie Norman
Year: First year
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: Uhm, I believe it's free?
Photos: I'm not really into pictures of real people, so I was hoping this was okay? if it isn't, I understand!
Reducio

Fc: Emma Watson, I suppose, and that's about it-
Color Scheme: monochromatic shades of blue, white, off-white
Aesthetic: light academia, books maybe?
Text: “Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
Additional info: none!
order confirmed! Delainie and I will decide soon who is doing it, but it should be ready for you in 1-5 days

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Aries Scythe wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 16:04 Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this
Order confirmed! I’ll be doing your order, I’ll get it to you soon!

Also @Elodie Norman, sorry, your order isn’t free, it’s 50% off, so 3S instead if 6S!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”