Writing Club
OPHELIA'S WRITER'S ENCYCLOPEDIAA SKY FULL OF SECRETS
Chapter Book Natalia Grant x Grayson Merritt Love, Betrayal, Dystopia, Rebellion NaNoWriMoNATALIA "TALIA" GRANT
A seventeen-year-old girl who's sarcastic and lonely. She's lived through one of life's most traumatic experiences, getting her parents taken away from her mysteriously. And the government of the country which her parents had worked so hard for doesn't even care as she's booted out of her home and onto the streets like a criminal. It's this anger that gets her to turn to the rebellion.
GRAYSON "GRAY" MERRITT
A nineteen-year-old young man who's shy and speaks of big plans for his future. He's a fully dedicated member of the rebellion, but Natalia sees him as kind, lonely like herself, and loving. His backstory, however, is darker than the reader, and Natalia, expect. As the story goes on, his past will slowly come bubbling up to the surface and the darkest secrets will arise.WRITING EXPERIENCE
Genres WrittenReducio○ mystery
○ dystopia
○ fantasy
○ romance
○ science fiction
○ young adult Stress Level When Writing
★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Average Writing Time
30 minutes per day
Last edited by Ophelia Northwell on 12 Nov 2023, 22:35, edited 2 times in total.
☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
Writing Club
Wow Ophelia all of that is so cool!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
Mine was rushed lol, I was just tryna get something out there haha
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
Thx:)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
Name: Alex Hunter
Reason For Joining: I love creative writing (that's why I joined) and I'd love to talk to other writers like me!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes! I finished it last year. It is called the Recovery Discovery.
Writing Experience: English lessons, 1 book and halfway through writing 3 other books too.
Anything Else?:I love writing adventure stories.
Reason For Joining: I love creative writing (that's why I joined) and I'd love to talk to other writers like me!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes! I finished it last year. It is called the Recovery Discovery.
Writing Experience: English lessons, 1 book and halfway through writing 3 other books too.
Anything Else?:I love writing adventure stories.
Writing Club
Madi McQuade wrote: 31 Oct 2023, 13:14 Name: Madi McQuade
Reason For Joining: I love writing!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: sort of, started many but never finished any
Writing Experience: none lol, school stuff and free time ig
Anything Else?: nope!
Welcome Alex and Madi!! You guys may create your writers ency whenever you feel like it and there is also an ooc chat located at the counter for you to use!!Alex Hunter wrote: 31 Oct 2023, 12:58 Name: Alex Hunter
Reason For Joining: I love creative writing (that's why I joined) and I'd love to talk to other writers like me!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes! I finished it last year. It is called the Recovery Discovery.
Writing Experience: English lessons, 1 book and halfway through writing 3 other books too.
Anything Else?:I love writing adventure stories.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
Thank you! How do you make your own ency? Also can I post the intro to the book that I am writing on here for feedback?