Last person to post wins!
hey
I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Last person to post wins!
ducks
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!


| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
Bloop
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
Bloop!
great! You?
great! You?
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
bloop.
Hello. I'm okay I guess. I woke up at 6am because of a nightmare and couldn't sleep again, and was just lying there on my bed for the next few hours. Then my parents dragged me out of bed at 8:30am to go shopping. Like, I'm busy being murdered in my mind rn, leave me be.
Hello. I'm okay I guess. I woke up at 6am because of a nightmare and couldn't sleep again, and was just lying there on my bed for the next few hours. Then my parents dragged me out of bed at 8:30am to go shopping. Like, I'm busy being murdered in my mind rn, leave me be.