Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

hey

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
🦆ducks

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
🦆

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
👁️👄👁️

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hii

Your darkness
Victoire Danell
* STA - 5 * EVA - 10 * STR - 5 * WIS - 5 * ARC - 5 * ACC - 5
Just be brave...
Koko Rivers
* STA - 5 * EVA - 4 * STR - 2 * WIS - 6 * ARC - 8 * ACC - 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bloop

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bloop!
great! You?

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
bloop.
Hello. I'm okay I guess. I woke up at 6am because of a nightmare and couldn't sleep again, and was just lying there on my bed for the next few hours. Then my parents dragged me out of bed at 8:30am to go shopping. Like, I'm busy being murdered in my mind rn, leave me be.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i woke up at 5 because my dad went fishing, then i woke up at 7:38 AM

◇──◆──◇──◆ SHOP
ENCY ◇──◆──◇──◆