Sweets and Treats Club OOC
kinda hypocritical but my favorite ice cream flavor is cotton candy
one of my friends told me that that’s my ick haha
one of my friends told me that that’s my ick haha
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
No idea what these are to be honest
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
Sorbets are delicious and I can still have them! 
Sorbets are like a form of ice cream/frozen yogurt but not exactly either one.
It's the more healthy version of ice cream/frozen yogurt as it's mostly just mashed up frozen fruit!
Kinda...
LMAO. But it's delicious. I had mango sorbet the other day which was sooooo good!
Also I hate fondant because it tastes like just sugar and that's it.
Kind of reminds me too much of playdough too, which is weird ahahahaa.
I love using it to make things though!
Sorbets are like a form of ice cream/frozen yogurt but not exactly either one.
It's the more healthy version of ice cream/frozen yogurt as it's mostly just mashed up frozen fruit!
Kinda...
LMAO. But it's delicious. I had mango sorbet the other day which was sooooo good!
Also I hate fondant because it tastes like just sugar and that's it.
Kind of reminds me too much of playdough too, which is weird ahahahaa.
I love using it to make things though!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
I love fondant but I hate buttercream because it's too, well, buttery. My favourite Ice cream flavour is bubblegum and my fave sorbet flavour is mango. Also froyoooooo
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
ok just a note on fondant (XD I love food y’all will have to stop me) is that the store bought stuff is basically just sugary clay. Butttt the fondant I use I make by hand, it’s just powdered sugar and marshmallows (I’m really giving all of my secrets away lol) and yes it’s till sugary but it tastes so much better than the store bought stuff
Homemade buttercream, if it’s too ‘buttery’ try adding more vanilla extract, almond extract, or more powdered sugar. Part of it is finding the right balance for your liking, and you kinda have to make your own recipe (or like me just kinda eye ball it, fixing it little by little to get it how I like it)
I love ice cream and sorbet, definitely a necessity in my life
I love making these as well, that’s always fun!
Homemade buttercream, if it’s too ‘buttery’ try adding more vanilla extract, almond extract, or more powdered sugar. Part of it is finding the right balance for your liking, and you kinda have to make your own recipe (or like me just kinda eye ball it, fixing it little by little to get it how I like it)
I love ice cream and sorbet, definitely a necessity in my life
I love making these as well, that’s always fun!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
Yum!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |