Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members

aww yessss! bailey is the best ໒꒰ྀིᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ꒱ྀི১

now everyone has to sit at the middle blanket and have the most unexpected cuddle pile haha :P

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Hey I was wondering if I can still post after you replied? Cuz I’ve been a bit busy so I haven’t had the chance 😢

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Oct 2023, 03:33 Hey I was wondering if I can still post after you replied? Cuz I’ve been a bit busy so I haven’t had the chance 😢
yeah absolutely!!! and that goes for everyone <3

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Thank you! ❤️

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Rory Hara wrote: 18 Oct 2023, 03:29 aww yessss! bailey is the best ໒꒰ྀིᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ꒱ྀི১

now everyone has to sit at the middle blanket and have the most unexpected cuddle pile haha :P
hehe she is a bit of a golden retriever!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
i dont like fondant

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
:cake:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
do you ren?

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
for someone who really loves sweets, i don’t like anything too sugary. like fondant or any icing really > <

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
same here

☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾