Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members

okay now my cake has some serious competition ໒꒰ྀིっ˕ -。꒱ྀི১

whatever. my sister's lactose intolerant anyway so i automatically win :,)

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
but im NOTT HAHAHAHA

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
me either (and that cake sounds great oh my goodness) ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
oh yes! you should try it!

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
omg y’all are making me hungry!!!

I usually do cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies etc.
I love trying new things though, and definitely am working on expanding my knowledge!!
I do usually do family b day cakes too which I love doing!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
I have won awards for cake designing and I love it but I never have time to bake anymore :'(


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
I love baking but it's been awhile for me ; ; especially since I'm trying to watch bp now and get it down, so I haven't really been eating sugar and salt foods which is sad because they are so good...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
aww... thats not fun but i'm glad you are looking out for your health > <

just did my reply btw everyone! longer than i expected haha

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Rory Hara wrote: 18 Oct 2023, 01:58 aww... thats not fun but i'm glad you are looking out for your health > <

just did my reply btw everyone! longer than i expected haha
Just read it you writing is amazing Signore! I look forward to replying soon!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Rory Hara wrote: 18 Oct 2023, 01:58 aww... thats not fun but i'm glad you are looking out for your health > <

just did my reply btw everyone! longer than i expected haha
eee I loved it!! Definitely going to try and have bai sit by Rory’s side, that’s definitely right up her alley. I’ll get my reply out tomorrow!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade