Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members

Soooooooo excited 🤩🤩🤩

And no Renelle’s totally not just gonna show up empty handed and eat everyone’s food at alllllll 😇😇😇

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Oct 2023, 15:48 And no Renelle’s totally not just gonna show up empty handed and eat everyone’s food at alllllll 😇😇😇
she certainly is lucky that rory adores her... :P and that he wouldn't say anything either way haha

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
lol yes she is very lucky! 🤩☺️🤩

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Kim will bring something to the table, as he's the Prince of Sweets <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
ahhahahahhha

idk if rie can cook

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Hola 🤠


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Kyle Diaz wrote: 14 Oct 2023, 00:29 Hola 🤠
hi hi!!!! ໒꒰ྀིᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ꒱ྀི১

thanks for joining! we're gonna have lots of fun

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Rory Hara wrote: 14 Oct 2023, 00:33
Kyle Diaz wrote: 14 Oct 2023, 00:29 Hola 🤠
hi hi!!!! ໒꒰ྀིᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ꒱ྀི১

thanks for joining! we're gonna have lots of fun
Thanks! I can't wait I'm actually about to chow down on some pumpkin spice cupcakes


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
maybe ill make some lime key pie <3

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Oooooowoooow


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.