Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

That's okay, sometimes you should give yourself some rest, you can do it later)

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aweeeeeeapumbabumbawae


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
blep :>

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
LE!!!

a million words would not bring you back, i know because i tried, neither would a million tears, i know because i cried.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh god

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Maya Lavinia wrote: 11 Oct 2023, 15:30 blep :>
blep bleeeep!!!!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi yallll... I guess I win :meninblack:

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nopety nope

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Astra Norrick wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 00:24 nopety nope
Yuppity yup

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"