Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

whats le

◇──◆──◇──◆ SHOP
ENCY ◇──◆──◇──◆

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
If you go some pages back, there'll be a lot of posts starting with le

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I started it on accident by saying le no, which is something I say irl bc apparently just saying no isn't enough, and I created a monster

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Astra Norrick wrote: 9 Oct 2023, 23:25 I started it on accident by saying le no, which is something I say irl bc apparently just saying no isn't enough, and I created a monster
🧟🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le hi

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le :bye:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le le le le

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lelelelellleulululuullelelele


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Blep.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.