Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I'm finally relatively satisfied with my current trunk lol

I need some more posts to have 2000 lol

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nice! I’ll look at it

That’s still a lot!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
26 posts more, yeah right 😁

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
agh I don't have the attention span to add tables even though I like the way they look, doing it for my wand was bad enough lol

you're so close!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I’m re-coding mine now lol

You got this!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*spins* I need to write RPs but words are hard whee

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
lol. I’m done all my replies :wow:

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
💅💅💅💅


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Slayyyy

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win, I win, I-I win

Ivy Greene
Karma is NOT a relaxing thought