Last person to post wins!
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
I'm good too, need to do ball code and post
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Meow.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
Lol I coded new ad for a shop and sent it to Rey to see, made fall ball banner for Linda, invited in thread Kaya's ball partner, did like two replies else except that thread, and now I have code and post in ball for Kaya and Linda, outfit for Kaya and then will be other rps
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
But I like it 
Though I should renew wardrobe post in my ency and add couple of threads

Though I should renew wardrobe post in my ency and add couple of threads
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
That’s very true
Trunks are so hard to code! No special Colors, no special fonts, no tables
Trunks are so hard to code! No special Colors, no special fonts, no tables
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”