Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

🤔

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm good, hry?

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm good too, need to do ball code and post

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cool cool. I gotta edit a shop order and then do ball post for Asa and Eli, then if I have time later gonna try to fit in my other RPs

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Meow.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lol I coded new ad for a shop and sent it to Rey to see, made fall ball banner for Linda, invited in thread Kaya's ball partner, did like two replies else except that thread, and now I have code and post in ball for Kaya and Linda, outfit for Kaya and then will be other rps

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
busy busy!

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
But I like it 😁
Though I should renew wardrobe post in my ency and add couple of threads

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hey, busy is better than bored, and that's great that you like it!

I wanna add to my ency but idk what, and I really need to recode my trunk but idk what I want to do with that either

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
That’s very true

Trunks are so hard to code! No special Colors, no special fonts, no tables

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”