Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Astra Norrick wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 00:56 no Kyle stop getting yourself in trouble
I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Amaris Graham wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 01:59 Are you in england, Astra? (OOC)
Nope, U.S.A. you?

And @Kyle Diaz 1) I thought you were getting sued? and 2) your pfp changes like daily I'm surprised every time lol

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Astra Norrick wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 02:53
Amaris Graham wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 01:59 Are you in england, Astra? (OOC)
Nope, U.S.A. you?

And @Kyle Diaz 1) I thought you were getting sued? and 2) your pfp changes like daily I'm surprised every time lol
Ahh, that makes sense. I’m in the UK and it was past midnight when you posted, so I was wondering if there were actually people awake! I’m at a sleepover so that’s why I was awake

a million words would not bring you back, i know because i tried, neither would a million tears, i know because i cried.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Its like past 1:00am rn where I am

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh, what’s the occasion for being up then?

a million words would not bring you back, i know because i tried, neither would a million tears, i know because i cried.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Writing

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Del :wow:

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
LINDA!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Amaris Graham wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 08:17
Astra Norrick wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 02:53
Amaris Graham wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 01:59 Are you in england, Astra? (OOC)
Nope, U.S.A. you?

And @Kyle Diaz 1) I thought you were getting sued? and 2) your pfp changes like daily I'm surprised every time lol
Ahh, that makes sense. I’m in the UK and it was past midnight when you posted, so I was wondering if there were actually people awake! I’m at a sleepover so that’s why I was awake
Ah, ok, makes sense. Hope you had fun at the sleepover! I don't usually stay up quite so late but I also usually stay up a little into the night bc my sleeping schedule is messed up

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Astra Norrick wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 02:53
Amaris Graham wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 01:59 Are you in england, Astra? (OOC)
Nope, U.S.A. you?

And @Kyle Diaz 1) I thought you were getting sued? and 2) your pfp changes like daily I'm surprised every time lol
I am but I was scared Clara was going to sue me too for using the 😂 emoji. She said it was hers. Lol yeah I'm just trying to find something I like I guess. Get bored easily.


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.